Subject: Re: Arcos- World Hunger- LOL fines carve out.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 06:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Did Steve S ask that it be added to the list?  I would let them bring it up 
if he didn't.  We spent quite a bit of time and effort on the LOL clause, and 
it was subject to lots of give and take.

Kay

John G Rigby@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
05/18/2001 07:03 AM
To: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], 
Roseann Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Scott Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Bill 
Williams/PDX/ECT@ECT, John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Arcos- World Hunger- LOL fines carve out.

GE has informed us during the Arcos discussion that GE senior management has 
directed that the GE deal team cannot agree to allowing GE indemnity 
obligations related with government fines for failure to comply with law to 
be exclude from the limit of liability.  

This needs to be added to Pete T's World Hunger Punchlist of issues.

Enron Arcos deal team has not agreed to GE's position.