Subject: Re: NRG bullet points
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 02:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

Herman/Billy,

This is still very early in the process, but some thought as to structure 
options for earning recognition might be worthwhile.  

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 05/17/2001 09:17 
AM ---------------------------

Kay Mann
05/16/2001 12:36 PM
To: William Keeney/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Tom May/Corp/Enron@Enron, David Marks/ENRON@enronXgate, Janelle 
Scheuer/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: Re: NRG bullet points  

I've made some revisions the Bill's document to make sure we are on the same 
page before I prepare the LOI.  

Do we want to give any sort of description of how the benchmark will be set?
Do we want to mention the cancellation provisions?

Thanks,

Kay