Subject: Re: GE LM6K/Change Order #2, Rev9
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 05:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Janet has already signed Change Order #2, so adding value to this one will 
required that change order #3 be revised, then we would have to go back to 
ESA for their approval. It would be easier on this end if we could pick up 
the new stuff in this one to a subsequent change order?

I spoke to Lee Johnson yesterday about all the change orders, and a couple of 
outstanding issues.  I am having difficulty getting GE's attention on the 
facility agreements, and would prefer that the change orders not be given to 
GE until I at least get a call back on the issue.  If this is a problem, 
please let me know.

Kay

To: Alan Larsen/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
[email-masked] 

Subject: GE LM6K/Change Order #2, Rev9

Alan:

Attached is Change Order #2 which has been revised to add the additional 
items you requested.  Please let me know if you have any changes or 
comments.  Thanks.

Kathy Clark
713-345-6400