Subject: RE: to get blood typed
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 02:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

I am waiting for a call back from MD Anderson concerning whether they were 
able to locate my information.  Their records go back to 1998, and I believe 
I gave at MD Anderson in 1998, but you know how that is.  Assuming that all 
goes well, I can go tomorrow at 930am (when they open.  I'll keep everybody 
posted.

The folks at MDA confirmed that they have Michael's consent forms ready to 
go, just in case that question should arise.

Bob, sorry to hear about the doctor, and the impact it must have had on 
Michael.  

Kay

"Wright, Connie J" <[email-masked]> on 10/23/2000 09:20:00 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked] 

Subject: RE: to get blood typed

I have not received my card verifying blood type yet (hope to have it today)
so as of yet, I am not "legal" to give blood.  If someone CAN go, could you
let all of us know - otherwise I will try to go Tue or Wed if my card
arrives.