Subject: Looking for O+
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 07:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm O positive, and used to work with Bob.  I'm on the road until Thursday 
afternoon, and give give blood on Friday.

Kay

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 10/16/2000 02:48 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Kathleen Carnahan                           10/16/2000 02:44 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Carlos 
Sole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John 
Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Claudia 
Santos/Corp/Enron@Enron, Wyndel McNamara/NA/Enron@ENRON, David K 
Bargainer/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Shirley 
Oliver/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Angie 
Chappell/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Looking for O+

---------------------- Forwarded by Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron on 10/16/2000 
02:42 PM ---------------------------
From: Geneva Holland on 10/16/2000 02:34 PM
To: Denise Almoina/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ed B Hearn 
III/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron, Ann 
Ballard/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Clement Abrams/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy 
McCoppin/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Lauren Hagerty/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Martha Braddy/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Matt 
Maxwell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Barbara Hankins/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX, Robin Hill/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Teresa Callahan/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Looking for O+

Please spread the word that we're looking for O+ blood donors -- See message 
below.  The patient is a 23 year old college student who was diagnosed with 
lukemia last December.  His father is a good friend and former Enron 
employee.  Thanks very much.
Geneva

Geneva Holland
Corp Services - Corp Secretary Dept
EB4802

**************************************************
Michael has been in and out of the hospital the last 10 days with
fevers.  They're trying to figure out the cause, and no doubt will do
so.  In the meantime, he's in need of blood -- some 7-8 units over the
next couple weeks.  If any of you, your friends, spouses, co-workers,
etc., have some O+ blood in your system that you wouldn't mind donating,
I know Michael would welcome it.

Rather than rush down to MD Anderson to donate, please give me a call
first, and I can give you some of the specifics you'll need.

Thanks.

Bob

Robert A. Joyce
Kvaerner Process
7909 Parkwood Circle Drive