Subject: Re: Hartwell---Any information you have to help Bart will be appreciated.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

I've never heard of them.

From: Sheila Tweed@ECT on 10/10/2000 04:32 PM
To: Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Barton Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Hartwell---Any information you have to help Bart will be appreciated.

----- Forwarded by Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT on 10/10/2000 04:31 PM -----

	Barton Clark
	10/10/2000 04:11 PM
		 
		 To: Tom Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave Kellermeyer/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Raimund Grube/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Debbie 
Chance/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Hartwell

Debbie Chance forwarded me a memo from Sutherland Asbill about environmental 
and other permits and approvals for peakers to be sited in Georgia. I assume 
one of you retained Sutherland for your department's account and that it is 
not a project- specific local or other counsel per se. I came in late to the 
Georgia projects and we have retained another firm ( Kilpatrick & Stockton) 
for Athens ( being worked on by Raimund Grube)  and for some other Georgia 
site acquistions ( being worked on by Debbie Chance ). I had intended, to the 
extent called upon to work on Hartwell, to utilize the Kilpatrick Stockton 
firm and not Sutherland Asbill. Please let me know about  the scope of 
Sutherland's engagement.