Subject: Re: Signature authority
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ed,

Would it be possible to designate which is East/West, as opposed to just 
deleting the West entities?  That way, us Easterners will know when we are 
encountering a Western entity.

Thanks,

Kay

From: Ed B Hearn III@ECT on 10/10/2000 03:41 PM
To: Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@ENRON, Matt Maxwell/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Signature authority

____

Matt:

Kay Mann and Kathleen are putting togther a corporate resolution to grant 
signing authority to Ben Jacoby in the EAST, subject to a dollar amount 
limitation.   To assist them, please create a new version of your project 
status chart, delete the WEST entity names and send a copy of the result to 
Kathleen.   
Additionally, please forward your original Florida entity files to Kathleen. 
She will handle all future matters regarding Florida.
____

Kathleen:

When the executed resolution becomes available, please send a copy to Matt 
for his remaining entity files.
____

Thanks, ya'll,
Ed