Subject: Re: Signature authority
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 12:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

I've already discussed this with Mark H. and he thought it had already been 
done. I haven't found any indication that it has been done.  I'll follow up 
immediately.

Kay

Janet R Dietrich@ECT
10/08/2000 02:22 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Signature authority

Kay, as we discussed previously:

Effective immediately, I would like Ben Jacoby to have signature authority 
for his team's expense reports as well as all documents whose capital 
commitments are not greater than $250,000. Most documents will be 
confidentiality agreements, exclusivity agreements, permit applications, and 
land/equipment option agreements.

Please forward this (if need be) to the appropriate internal individuals who 
get this set up. Thanks Kay.