Subject: Re: Piper Rudnick Invoices/Peaker meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 02:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stuart has finished his review of the PR invoices, and not the massive pile 
is on my desk.

Fred Mitro@ECT
09/29/2000 06:18 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Piper Rudnick Invoices/Peaker meeting

I understand that their are several invoices from Piper Rudnick in Chicago 
which are still outstanding.  I will be in Chicago on Monday/Tuesday next 
week and back in the Houston office on Wednesday.  If you need any input from 
me we can meet on Wednesday or I can be reached by cell phone at 713-412-4612.

Fred.

Stuart:

I will be on a plane to Chicago next Thursday morning until 10:15 am.  I can 
call into the Peaker meeting once I am on the ground to discuss any Wilton 
Center issues.  Linda Noske gave me a call in number for the conference room 
of 713-853-9416.  If the meeting room or schedule changes, let me know before 
Thursday.