Subject: Re: FuelCell Talking Points
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 06:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here are my observations:

I'm not certain that an Enron entity will provide a performance guaranty.  I 
agree that the commercial deal is that a portion of the fee will be at risk 
for a performance problem.

Is the reference to the "State" a reference to the DPUC or CRRA?

As far as I know, the CRRA deal is still in the works, with nothing but a 
confidentiality agreement (with an exclusivity provision) signed, and in my 
opinion should not be presented as being a done deal.  

Kay   

"Susan Young" <[email-masked]> on 09/27/2000 01:00:40 PM
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc: "W. Cleland Dade" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: FuelCell Talking Points

Attached is a clean and redline version of talking points for today's 
teleconference.  Please call me at (713) 221-1131 with your questions or 
comments.

Thanks.

Scott

 - Discussionpoints.pdf
 - Discussionpointsred.pdf