Subject: Re: Georgia sites
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 01:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

I've worked with Kilpatrick Stockton's North Carolina office quite a bit, 
mostly regulatory- they are so so.  It is my understanding that the Atlanta 
office messed up a simple thing for Lisa, and that's all I know about them.  
I've worked extensively with King & Spalding, both their Houston office 
(multiple matters) and Atlanta (two matters), and have had good results.  
I've always worked through John Keffer in Houston, who then hooked me up with 
the right folks in Atlanta.

Kay

Barton Clark@ECT
09/22/2000 12:39 PM
To: Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Georgia sites

The Georgia sites have slid down hill and reached the bottom. I have to 
consult with local counsel re groundwater issues. I understand the options 
are King & Spaulding and Kilpatrick & Stockton. I've worked with neither. Can 
you evaluate/recommend either?