Subject: Re: CRRA LOI
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Forget the ONE or more contract questions.  I see we expect to have separate 
contracts for each project.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Kay Mann                           09/20/2000 06:27 PM

To: Jeffery Ader/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heather Kroll/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ozzie 
Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Healy/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: CRRA LOI

I have a couple of questions so I can wrap up the LOI:

We refer to licensed Fuel Cell Energy equipment.  Do we intend to reference a 
particular manufacturer, or should this be more generic?

Do we want to attach a draft of the Development Agreement, and condition the 
final deal on agreeing to terms substantially the same as what's in the 
draft?  I have a concern that the Enron optionality bug could bite us on the 
backside with that one.

Do we expect to have ONE EPC contract, or several?  

I'm looking for the confidentiality agreement, which may be in Bart's files 
(haven't checked closely yet).  If anyone has it handy, it could speed things 
up for me.

Thanks,

Kay