Subject: Re: Authorization to revise documents to reflect change from Enovate to enovate.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 07:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

My understanding is that Illinois is the only one, unless enovate will have 
employees or inventory in any other states.  It is my understanding that it 
will not. 

Gregg, Russell, Matt, please speak up if I'm missing something.

Kay

Teresa Callahan
09/18/2000 08:22 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Deb Korkmas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gregg Penman/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lillian 
Bailey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Matthew F Gockerman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Russell E 
Murrell/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Authorization to revise documents to reflect change from Enovate 
to enovate.  

Please advise when everyone is in agreement as to which states we need to be 
qualified in so that I may prepare the necessary documents.  Thanks, Teresa

	Kay Mann
	09/15/2000 04:43 PM
		
		 To: Russell E Murrell/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Teresa Callahan/Corp/Enron@Enron, Deb Korkmas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lillian 
Bailey/Corp/Enron@Enron, Matthew F Gockerman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gregg 
Penman/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Re: Authorization to revise documents to reflect change from 
Enovate to enovate.

Russell,

I don't believe we intend to qualify in all of those states.

Kay

Russell E Murrell
09/15/2000 04:41 PM
To: Teresa Callahan/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Deb Korkmas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lillian 
Bailey/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Authorization to revise documents to reflect change from Enovate to 
enovate.  

Per our conversation this morning, please revise the name change documents to 
reflect enovate with a lower case "e" rather than Enovate.

We will be distributing marketing materials in Illinois, Indiana, Texas, 
Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Alberta (Canada).  

Thanks for your assistance.  Let me know if you need anything.

Russell
(312) 541-1159