Subject: Re: Authorization to revise documents to reflect change from Enovate to enovate.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Russell,

I don't believe we intend to qualify in all of those states.

Kay

Russell E Murrell
09/15/2000 04:41 PM
To: Teresa Callahan/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Deb Korkmas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lillian 
Bailey/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Authorization to revise documents to reflect change from Enovate to 
enovate.  

Per our conversation this morning, please revise the name change documents to 
reflect enovate with a lower case "e" rather than Enovate.

We will be distributing marketing materials in Illinois, Indiana, Texas, 
Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Alberta (Canada).  

Thanks for your assistance.  Let me know if you need anything.

Russell
(312) 541-1159