Subject: Re: VEPCO interconnection agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

I should mention 900am as the time!

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Kay Mann                           09/15/2000 04:36 PM

To: Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Larry 
Soderquist/HOU/ECT@ECT, Reagan Rorschach/NA/Enron@Enron, [email-masked]
cc: Heather Kroll/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ben 
Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: VEPCO interconnection agreement

How does everybody look for a discussion concerning the VEPCO interconnection 
agreement on Tuesday, Sept 19?

I've checked with Christi, Mitch and Reagan, so they don't need to confirm.

Details to follow...

Thanks,

Kay