Subject: Re: Midwest Energy Hub LLC ("Midwest")
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,

Maybe a conference call with Gregg would be the most productive way to go.

Kay

From: Sara Shackleton@ECT on 08/23/2000 05:19 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Gregg Penman/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Midwest Energy Hub LLC ("Midwest")

Kay:  I left you a voice mail yesterday at Sheila's suggestion regarding 
Midwest.  Greg and I discussed the use of ENA's format of ISDA documentation 
by Midwest and I have a couple of questions about how our docs will be used, 
whether Midwest will be competing with us and who will be negotiating hedge 
agreements on behalf of Midwest (i.e., will ENA swap lawyers be involved?).  
Please call me so that I can comply with Greg's request..
Thanks.  Sara

Greg:  I will have the boilerplate sent to you separately.