Subject: ENA - Wheeling Pittsburgh Consignment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Per Ray's request...
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 08/29/2000 05:41 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Kay Mann                           08/29/2000 11:40 AM

To: Ray Hoppe/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Bob Carter/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: ENA - Wheeling Pittsburgh Consignment

Hi Ray,

Here's what I've received from King & Spalding.  Please let me know when you 
want to discuss where to go from here.

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 08/29/2000 11:39 
AM ---------------------------

"Keenan, Kevin" <[email-masked]> on 08/25/2000 09:28:16 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: ENA - Wheeling Pittsburgh Consignment

Ms. Mann:

Please find attached, in response to your email yesterday to John Keffer,
(i) a memo to you discussing the status of the above-mentioned transaction,
(ii) a draft (and redline against our prior draft) of the Consignment Sales
Agreement, and (iii) a form of Consent to Priority Status to be signed by
creditors of Wheeling Pittsburgh in connection with the consignment.

Please feel free to call either John or me if you have any questions or
would like to discuss the points raised in the memo.

Best regards,

Kevin D. Keenan
King & Spalding (Houston)
713-276-7368

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Consent to Priority Status.DOC
 - Redline ENA - Wheeling Pittsburgh Consignment Agreement.DOC
 - ENA - Wheeling Consignment Agreement.DOC
 - Wheeling Pittsburgh Memo.DOC