Subject: Re: Edgecombe Energy Facility
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Reagan,

Just to clarify, we intend to assign the land option to Rocky Mount, they buy 
it and lease the land to us once they own it/annex it/zone it.

Kay

Reagan Rorschach
08/28/2000 03:43 PM
To: Heather Kroll/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, John Moore/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeffrey 
Keenan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Terri Austin/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Scott 
Laidlaw/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Tom Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Hodge/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Dave Kellermeyer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Edgecombe Energy Facility

In preparation for the Wednesday North Carolina Utility Commission Staff 
meeting (1 pm Houston time), we are aware of at least the following 3 issues 
that the staff are interested in discussing (most knowledgeable ENRONers 
listed in parentheses):

Status of the gas deal (John Hodge),
Status of annexation (Heather, Ozzie, Jeffrey), and
Status of VEPCO PPA (Heather, Ozzie).

Jeffrey left Bill Sherk a message (August 28, 2000) regarding site layout, 
landuse permitting/zoning, and annexation.  Once Bill calls back, Jeffrey 
will be able to comment further on the process/progress.  Heather and 
Ozzie--is it OK to tell the staff that we intend to buy the land, deed it to 
the City of Rocky Mount, and they subsequently annex?

Allyson Duncan indicates that this is a proactive meeting and the staff will 
not be confrontational or adversarial.

Please give feedback on these issues and any others including related 
conference call discussion by noon on Tuesday so that everyone can be 
prepared.

Thanks for your help,

Reagan Rorschach
x 5.3363