Subject: Re: Pastoria EPC Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 01:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Karen,

Both Lisa Bills and Rose Engeldorf are out of town this week, which means we 
don't have all the players from Global Finance available.  Humberto (can't 
remember how to spell his last name) from Global Finance/ENA may be 
available, and he has participated in similar discussions on two other 
projects.  At some point he will need to be involved.  

The time is fine with me.

Kay

Karen E Jones@ECT
08/27/2000 04:03 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Dean Russell/SF/ECT@ECT, [email-masked]
cc: Jan M King/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Pastoria EPC Contract

Is everyone available at 2:00 Pacific time on Monday for a call to discuss 
the GE turbine contract assignment issues in the Pastoria EPC contract?  
Please confirm with Jan (503/464-8814) and we'll set up a call-in number.  
Thanks.