Subject: Re: Invitation - Westinghouse/Gleason iss (08/24/2000 12:30:00 PM CDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 06:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

You are a BIG HELP.  

John Schwartzenburg@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
08/23/2000 01:33 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Scott Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Re: Invitation - Westinghouse/Gleason iss (08/24/2000 12:30:00 PM 
CDT)  

Advice and clarity  - - -  Uh . . . sure,uh how about "There'll be a meeting 
and everyone will leave happy?"

To: John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Scott Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Re: Invitation - Westinghouse/Gleason iss (08/24/2000 12:30:00 PM 
CDT)  

I have a heavy meeting/conference call schedule.  To be honest with you, I'm 
a bit unclear on who is doing what with this.  Any advice/insight?

Kay

John Schwartzenburg@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
08/23/2000 01:28 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Re: Invitation - Westinghouse/Gleason iss (08/24/2000 12:30:00 PM 
CDT)  

Yeh, finally figured it out. I am trying to get out of town tomorrow, and 
this is on top of some other hurry-up stuff, so I will likely miss. Scotty 
will be there. Any chance youguys cna talk and geton the same page, or define 
differences, before then?

To: John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Invitation - Westinghouse/Gleason iss (08/24/2000 12:30:00 PM CDT)

Couldn't tell if you saw this...
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 08/23/2000 01:24 
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked]@enron.com on 08/23/2000 11:47:29 AM
Sent by: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Invitation - Westinghouse/Gleason iss (08/24/2000 12:30:00 PM CDT)

  (superscript: New meeting request from John Normand)                      

                                                                            
                08/24/2000 12:30 PM Local Time                              
                08/24/2000 02:00 PM Local Time                              

  Title:        Westinghouse/Gleason issues CR#5C1 - Lunch served           
  (J.Normand, M.Robinson, K.Mann, J.Schwartzenburg, S.Dieball, B.Greene,    
  D.Alexander, B.Barto, G.Gaul, M.Dobler, R.Newlin))                        
  Location:     -No room information available-                             
                                                                            
  Chair:        John Normand/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT                              

  To (required):   Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron                                
  cc (optional):                                                            

                                                                            

     John Normand/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT wants you to attend a meeting.

On        08/24/2000 12:30:00 PM CDT
For       1 hour 30 minutes
With:          John Normand/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT (Chairperson)
          Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron (Invited)
          Kay Mann/Corp/Enron (Invited)
          John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT (Invited)
          Scott Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT (Invited)
          Bob Greene/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT (Invited)
          Dennis Alexander/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT (Invited)
          Brian D Barto/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT (Invited)
          Gavin Gaul/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT (Invited)
          Mark Dobler/NA/Enron (Invited)
          Ross Newlin/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT (Invited)

   Westinghouse/Gleason issues CR#5C1 - Lunch served (J.Normand,
M.Robinson, K.Mann, J.Schwartzenburg, S.Dieball, B.Greene, D.Alexander,
B.Barto, G.Gaul, M.Dobler, R.Newlin))