Subject: Re: Conference call on Wednesday
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 07:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Could we benefit from an internal meeting prior to the call?

Kay

Heather Kroll@ECT
08/21/2000 10:38 AM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], Jeffrey Keenan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
John Moore/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Tom Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Terri 
Austin/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Conference call on Wednesday

I have scheduled the conference call for Wednesday afternoon at 3:00 CPT.  
The call-in information is as follows:

Number: 1.800.991.9019
Passcode: 6207851

I will reserve one of the big conference rooms on 29 so everyone in Houston 
can participate from the same room.  

Please forward this to anyone I've left off the list.

Regards,

Heather