Subject: Re: GE Form - Revisions as to Indemnity and LOL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 07:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm still not wild about 27.5, which says they have no liability for any 
advice they give us which is not required by the agreement.  It seems that we 
could get into an argument about causation of a problem, and what was in/out 
of their scope under the agreement.  

I don't know that I have any brilliant ideas about how to narrow this carve 
out. I guess we could say no liability so long as the advice is clearly 
outside the scope of work, and is given in good faith and in accordance with 
industry standards.

Martin W Penkwitz
08/21/2000 11:18 AM
To: Scott Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: GE Form - Revisions as to Indemnity and LOL

Scott:

Please see the attached redlined copy of the referenced provisions.  Please 
review and give me a call with any questions you may have.

Marty

Martin Wm. Penkwitz
Enron North America Corp. - Legal
1400 Smith St.  Suite 3840
Houston, TX  77002
713.345-7101
[email-masked]