Subject: Hub Agency Commercial issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 02:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

David,

How about 400 this afternoon? I have another call at 230, but it should be 
over by then.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 08/14/2000 09:08 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Gregg Penman                           08/14/2000 09:05 AM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Hub Agency Commercial issues

Kay - attached is Roy's writeup on our Hub Agency discussion last week.  Let 
me know what your schedule looks like today.  If you have time, I would like 
to go through this with you and David to get your thoughts and kick-off the 
drafting.  

Thanks,

Gregg