Subject: Re: Austin Energy LM 6000 transaction
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 04:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Friday am is the only time this week that works for me.  

Herman Manis
08/02/2000 11:38 AM
To: Karen E Carter/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Lisa Bills/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Roseann Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Austin Energy LM 6000 transaction  

Lisa Bills and Roseann Engeldorf and Kay Mann need to be involved.  Thursday 
afternoon or Friday is good for me.

Karen E Carter
08/01/2000 01:46 PM
To: Roger Ondreko/HOU/ECT@ECT, Herman Manis/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Austin Energy LM 6000 transaction

Roger/Herman,

I've recently joined Ben Jacoby's Project Development team and have been 
asked to look into how we can remove the four LM 6000 turbines from the West 
LB structure for transfer to the Austin project.  As I realize that this 
transfer must be managed carefully in order to avoid placing these turbines 
and the remaining assets in the West LB structure on our balance sheet, I was 
wondering if you could offer some guidance regarding this issue.  
Specifically, if we could set up a meeting for Thursday or Friday of this 
week to discuss how this might be accomplished, I'd appreciate it.  

Thanks.