Subject: Re: Land option New York
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 05:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gee, makes you wish there was a way to track documents without having to 
speak to someone. (do I sound like a broken record yet?)

I'm fairly confident we can use this company, as the project I am handling is 
Lisa's old project.  There's time to wait for her to answer, though.

From: Ed B Hearn III@ECT on 08/01/2000 11:58 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Matt Maxwell/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: Land option New York  

Lisa Mellencamp set up Edgecomb Development Company to use on a transaction 
in North Carolina.  WE're waiting to hear back from Lisa to what she did with 
the entity.   If Lisa acquired an option under Edgecomb, we'll have to set up 
a development company for Virginia.  We do not have an entity for New York, 
so we'll need to set up a development company to acquire an option.

Thanks, 
Ed