Subject: Re: Peoples document
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 02:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm available anytime.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Lisa Bills                           07/17/2000 09:13 AM

To: Thomas Suffield/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Roseann Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Herman 
Manis/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Peoples document  

Thomas, given that I just put a call into you on the same subject matter, it 
would be helpful for my benefit, accounting's and legal's benefit and to try 
to be timely for the People's development team, if you would arrange a 
meeting as soon as possible so we can all get on the same page.

Thanks, Lisa

Roseann Engeldorf
07/17/2000 09:04 AM
To: Thomas Suffield/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Lisa Bills/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Peoples document  

Are you available for a meeting today to discuss the captioned?   The lawyers 
are a bit unclear as to what the commercial ends and means are w.r.t. these 
turbines - e.g., do we have a DASH - do we want an option vs. a purchase, are 
we "stepping in" to the People's WLB structure or are they keeping the 
financing for "our benefit", etc?

Thanks,

Rose