Subject: Re: FYI
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

I want to verify that the relationship between VEPCO and NCP is sufficient to 
justify the statement that we are negotiating a Power Purchase Agreement with 
North Carolina.

As for the statement concerning ENA owning the other peaking projects, I 
could verify the correct Enron entities involved given a little time.  
Perhaps we could work around it by saying that "ENA and its affiliates" are 
involved in these other projects.

I'll try to confirm the correct entity to apply.

Kay

"Duncan, Allyson" <[email-masked]> on 07/10/2000 11:26:31 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Fine, Jonathan" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: FYI

 <<H2LN05_.DOC>> Please note changes to paragraph 8 in response to good
comments from Heather and Jeffrey.

 - H2LN05_.DOC