Subject: Re: Calumet Project
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 01:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

My understanding is that the ABB equipment will most likely be used somewhere 
other than Calumet due to the noise issue.  It is possible that LM 6000's 
will be used on Calumet, resulting in a re-bid of the EPC contract.  However, 
none of this is etched in stone, and their are active discussions with 
Peoples about what to do.

I suspect this isn't much help. Paul probably has better information.

Kay

Donald Solomon@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
07/09/2000 07:59 PM
To: Paul Myford/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Peter 
Nassab/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kay Mann@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Calumet Project
Contractors Response  

See previous response on the Calumet Project.  Are we in or out of the deal?
Don

Paul Myford
06/30/2000 09:59 AM
To: [email-masked], Harry 
Okabayashi/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ram 
Nayak/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Louis Marcheli@Enron
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], rusty stevens@enron, Fred 
Mitro@ECT, Cheryl Kent/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Donald 
Solomon/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Calumet Project
Contractors Response

Team
The contractors have responded to our technical questions.  We need to review 
their response and provide additional input as required.  Meetings are 
scheduled with each beginning Monday July 10.  Based on the contractors  
response and any additional open items,  please provide input to me and Don 
Pacer by Thursday evening July 6 so we will be able to close all issues with 
the contractors at our meetings.  One of the open items would be the 
re-orientation of the GTG.   We should be ready to discuss this with the 
contractors.
Paul