Subject: Re: GE/ West LB Global Meeting to end Enron Anxiety
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

I thought I recalled you suggesting that changes we used on the LM 6000 deal 
be incorporated into a "master".  Maybe I misunderstood (not the first 
time!!!)

Scott Dieball@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
06/15/2000 04:33 PM
To: Kay Mann@ENRON, Kathleen Clark/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Re: GE/ West LB Global Meeting to end Enron Anxiety

I don't know for sure but Kathy may be the better person to respond.

---------------------- Forwarded by Scott Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
06/15/2000 04:32 PM ---------------------------
From: Kay Mann@ENRON on 06/15/2000 11:05 AM
To: Scott Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Re: GE/ West LB Global Meeting to end Enron Anxiety  

I haven't seen it.

Is there a master contract that Kathy (or someone) has been collecting 
comments?

Kay

Scott Dieball@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
06/15/2000 09:57 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: GE/ West LB Global Meeting to end Enron Anxiety  

I was under the impression that GE was to put together a written list of 
their specific concerns that we could review prior to any meeting.  Status?

To: Scott Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: GE/ West LB Global Meeting to end Enron Anxiety

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 06/15/2000 09:22 
AM ---------------------------
From: Sheila Tweed@ECT on 06/15/2000 08:58 AM
To: Brian D Barto/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: GE/ West LB Global Meeting to end Enron Anxiety

Have you had any further discussions with John Schroeder about dates and 
agendas?  If not should we call him together?  I have most recently been 
blindsided by BlueDog and I think we need to get this show on the road.