Subject: Re: Option Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 02:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

My comments to the Assignment Agreement are as follows:

In paragraph A, "transformors" should be "transformers".

Please note the following comments to 6:

6. Successors and Assigns.  This Assignment shall be binding on and inure to 
the benefit of the parties hereto, their successors and assigns.  This 
Assignment and the rights and obligations herein may not be transferred or 
assigned by one party without the other party's written consent, except that 
Assignee shall be entitled to assign this Assignments to Calumet Power, LLC 
or its affiliates (if permitted by the Option Agreement) and there upon be 
released from any and all obligations hereunder upon the giving of written 
notice to Enron.

I do not have any comments to the notice.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kay Mann

[email-masked] on 06/07/2000 05:19:44 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Option Agreement

Attached please find revised blacklined versions of the Assignment of Option
Agreement and Notice of Exercise of Option, incorporating changes from various
parties.  The enclosed is subject to further  comment from WLB and Peoples
Energy.

Please contact me with any questions regarding the enclosed.

Greg Spitzer
312-861-2115

(See attached file: ASSIGNMENT OF OPTION-RED1.WPD)(See attached file: EXERCISE
OPTION-RED.WPD)

******************************************************************************
The information contained in this communication is confidential, may
be attorney-client privileged, may constitute inside information, and is
intended only for the use of the addressee.  It is the property of
Kirkland & Ellis.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by return e-mail or by e-mail to
[email-masked], and destroy this communication and all
copies thereof, including all attachments.
******************************************************************************

 - ASSIGNMENT OF OPTION-RED1.WPD
 - EXERCISE OPTION-RED.WPD