Subject: Re: Enron/Dunn lease
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 05:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Herman, this is the document I called you about.  AE is out-of-pocket, and 
has some questions about this agreement, so she asked me to forward the doc.  
This is a doc for a 40 yr ground lease for a power plant.  It is my 
understanding that the counterparty is not interested in an option 
arrangement.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 05/02/2001 12:40 
PM ---------------------------

Taffy Milligan@ECT
05/02/2001 12:38 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: Enron/Dunn lease

----- Forwarded by Taffy Milligan/HOU/ECT on 05/02/2001 12:21 PM -----

	
	From:  Greg Krause @ ENRON                           04/08/2001 12:21 PM

To: Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Enron/Dunn lease  

Ann Elizabeth

Attached is the turn of the draft that Balog did on the Dunn / Our Security 
Corp V contract.

Greg

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Greg Krause                           03/05/2001 11:03 AM

To: Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Enron/Dunn lease

---------------------- Forwarded by Greg Krause/Corp/Enron on 03/05/2001 
11:02 AM ---------------------------
From: Roger Balog@ECT on 02/27/2001 01:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: Greg Krause/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Enron/Dunn lease

Stuart
Attached is a revised draft of the lease agreement both as a clean copy and 
red line comparison to the draft that you sent.  I would be glad to explain 
the reasons behind the changes included.  The changes in the insurance 
section are taken from the input of our insurance department.
To answer your other question Andrew Balog at Greenberg is not a relative but 
we are both Hungarian.  I don't run across many with that name especially 
outside of the northeast and midwest.
Roger