Subject: Re: GE Legal Opinion
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 03:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

May 2 it is.

"PARKER, Isabel" <[email-masked]> on 05/01/2001 10:34:35 AM
To: "Kent Shoemaker (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Carolyn Campbell (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Gregory F. Lang (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: GE Legal Opinion

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you 
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  Please notify us 
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to 
any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.  Thank you for 
your co-operation.  Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked] 
if you need assistance.

Kent
In answer to your question as to when the GE opinion should be dated, it
should be dated the execution date of the Turbine Contract, which I believe
will be tomorrow, May 2.  Please could Carolyn, Kay or Greg let Kent and
myself know if the Turbine Contract will be dated a date other than May 2.
Thanks
Isabel

Isabel Parker
T  +1 212 277 4025
F  +1 212 277 4001
E  [email-masked]
520 Madison Avenue
34th Floor
New York, NY 10022
www.freshfields.com