Subject: Re: Confidentiality Agreement for Ameresco
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 06:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

I did, and it is fine.

Kay

John Llodra
04/30/2001 01:12 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Confidentiality Agreement for Ameresco

Kay:

I wanted to drop you a quick note to see if you have had a chance to review 
the CA that Kathleen prepared for a potential partnership we are pursuing 
with Ameresco regarding the development/marketing of a power generation 
facility in New England.  Could you please review and sign off on the CA at 
your earliest convenience so that I can get it into Ameresco's hands for 
signature.  Thanks!

Regards
John