Subject: Re: Pegasus - ENA "no objection to forms" letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 00:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Isabel,

Who is the "intial purchaser", and why are the documents dated tomorrow?

Thanks again,

Kay

"PARKER, Isabel" <[email-masked]> on 04/25/2001 07:40:48 AM
To: "Carolyn Campbell (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Kay Mann (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Gregory F. Lang (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Rick Vicens (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>
cc: "John Tisdale (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Amy Weed 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "John Anderson (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "BURKE, Ted (TDB)" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Pegasus - ENA "no objection to forms" letter

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you 
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  Please notify us 
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to 
any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.  Thank you for 
your co-operation.  Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked] 
if you need assistance.

Kay

Please find attached a clean and blacklined copy of the Enron "no objection
to forms" letter.
I apologize for not attaching this document to last night's e-mail.

Regards
Isabel

 - COMPARE001.DOC
 - NY003701662.DOC