Subject: Re: PLEASE REVIEW -- Changes to Northwestern Letter Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Has GE signed off on the numbers?

Kay

   

	From:  Rebecca Walker                           04/24/2001 04:05 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Booth/NA/Enron@Enron, Catherine 
Clark/Enron@EnronXGate 

Subject: PLEASE REVIEW -- Changes to Northwestern Letter Agreement

Kay

Attached are changes to the Northwestern 7EA Letter Agreement.  Per Ben 
Jacoby's request, I have updated the Remaining Purchase Amount Instalment 
(Schedule III) Amounts.  Catherine Clark in Global Finance has signed off on 
these numbers, as well.  Please call me at x57968 if you have any questions.

Regards,
Rebecca