Subject: Re: Revised Letter Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 01:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gracias. 

Can you see the mountains today?    

Later,

Kay

"Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> on 04/22/2001 11:13:29 PM
To: "C. Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Reuter, Marisa" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Revised Letter Agreement

Hola Kay-I reviewed the revised letter agreement sent to us on Sunday and it
looks good to me.  The draft assumes that the change orders get signed,
though you will note there is still a covenant regarding the moving of the
turbine.

See you soon.  Ciao-John

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.