Subject: RE: Seminole Electric CA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'll look at Michael's CA and Sr. Sole' will take care of the native 
Americans.

   

	From:  Kathleen Carnahan                           04/18/2001 09:40 AM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: RE: Seminole Electric CA

RE:  Michael Brown's CA - entity name
---------------------- Forwarded by Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron on 04/18/2001 
09:39 AM ---------------------------
From: Michael Brown/ENRON@enronXgate on 04/18/2001 09:25 AM
To: Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: RE: Seminole Electric CA

 Company: 1st Rochdale Cooperative NYC
   465 Grand Street
   2nd Floor
   New York, NY 10002

 Contact: Gregory L. Wortham
   Vice President & Cheif Operating Officer

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Carnahan, Kathleen  
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 9:01 AM
To: Mann, Kay; Sole, Carlos
Cc: Gimble, Mathew; Brown, Michael
Subject: Seminole Electric CA

I will prepare a first draft of this requested CA for Matt Gimble 
(bialateral) in connection with discussions with Seminole Electric 
Cooperative, Inc. out of Tampa, Florida.

Additionally, Michael Brown has requested a bilateral CA with an entity (name 
unknown at this time) that is a load aggrigator and site developer.  Enron 
will be giving proposals, ideas and "propriatary intelectual capital" and the 
term will be for 1 year.  The catch is, Michael wants language in the CA that 
the "Unknown at this time party" can not shop our proposals.  I will work on 
a first draft of this one too.

Kathleen
---------------------- Forwarded by Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron on 04/18/2001 
08:49 AM ---------------------------

	  From:  Mathew Gimble @ ECT                           04/17/2001 05:37 PM

To: Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: David Fairley/Enron@EnronXGate, Bruce 
Golden/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Seminole Electric CA

Kate,

Regarding the Confidentiality Agreement that we need for Seminole Electric, 
the following are the items that we would like to include:

One year term
Construction of a 500 - 1,200MW coal facility expansion to Seminole's 
Palatka, FL power plant
Construction of a 500 - 1,200MW coal facility at Seminole's Taylor Co., FL 
site
plus whatever confidentiality lingo that is normally added

Let me know what I left out (David? Bruce?)

Thanks,
Mathew