Subject: RE: Northwestern
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 04:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ben is ok with the extension.

Ben and I have a meeting with the accountants at 200 (just got scheduled - 
got to take the apptment when we can).  I'm happy for you guys to go forward 
with the call. Ben and I will join later if we finish in time.

Kay

"Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> on 04/16/2001 06:17:32 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Reuter, Marisa" 
<[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: RE: Northwestern

I've talked to Marguerite.  She agreed to a call tomorrow at 2 PM central.
She is sending to you and me a draft of an extension.  No need to do
anything with it tonight, but I suspect that Mike will begin calling Ben
about it in the morning.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 6:12 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Northwestern

Hi there,

I am meeting with Ben tomorrow to discuss NWestern.  I'm fairly confident
that he will be willing to extend the letter agreement, but he hasn't
called me back today to confirm.

Ms. Kahn and I have exchanged voice mail.  Could one of you return her call
for me?  I'm tied up.  You might get an idea on some times tomorrow for a
call.  I'm booked until around 130 for anything which would last more than
a few minutes.  I'll check with Ben.

Thank you,

Kay

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.