Subject: RE: Delta Power status
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

So far so good.

"Lang, Gregory F." <[email-masked]> on 04/16/2001 06:23:07 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: RE: Delta Power status

Assuming that is 1pm central, that is fine with Paul, Hastings.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 6:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Lang, Gregory F.; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]
Subject: Delta Power status

Hi there,

I suggest a brief status call tomorrow at 100 central to assess where we
are and what we need to finish.  How does this time work for everyone?

Thanks,

Kay

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 04/16/01 19:23:15
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is 
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of conventional 
first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are two examples: 
[email-masked] and [email-masked].  If you have any 
questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

==============================================================================
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to 
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged 
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or 
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received 
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all 
computers." 

==============================================================================