Subject: Re: Revised Salmon Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 06:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Me again.

Here's the version I referenced in my earlier email.  I believe we need to 
restore the stabilizer stuff, but I wanted to get agreement.

Thanks,

Kay

[email-masked] on 04/09/2001 05:55:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Revised Salmon Agreement

Kent/Kay-

I've redline the Salmon contract for Exhibits A and B, Purchase Amount,
Maximum Liability Amount, and Unit Liability Amount.  The Power System
Stabilizer has been struck from scope, because I can recall Bill Williams
advising that LV would need them, Delta/Salmon would not.  That's consitent
with the other units going to CA (w/ Intergen).

Regards,

Lee <<Comparison of Versions 2 to 3 of Salmon Energy
Agreement_ljredline040901.DOC>>

 - Comparison of Versions 2 to 3 of Salmon Energy 
Agreement_ljredline040901.DOC