Subject: Salmon Energy: Consent and Assignment Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 08:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Carolyn,

Please make arrange for distribution to the Delta team.

Thanks,

Kay

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 04/09/2001 03:45 
PM ---------------------------

"Shoemaker, Kent (GEAE)" <[email-masked]> on 04/09/2001 03:23:08 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Johnson, Lee L (PS, GE AEP)" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Salmon Energy: Consent and Assignment Agreement

Kay:

Here are my comments to the consent and assignment agreement.

Kent

 <<NY003699615_.doc>>

 - NY003699615_.doc