Subject: LV Cogen Turbine Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello there,

Here's the LV Co Gen break out contract with the assortment of turbines, 
including the 3 turbines from the new order.  I haven't quite figured out the 
route, but I think this is the correct destination.

Due to the Delta schedule, it would be very helpful to get closure on this 
form by April 10th.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 04/05/2001 04:10 
PM ---------------------------

"Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]> on 04/05/2001 04:02:13 PM
To: "Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Lee. Johnson (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>
cc: "Pipitone, Paul" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: LV Cogen Turbine Agreement

 Attached please find the latest LV Cogen Turbine Agreement
(second document below), as well as a blackline (first document below)
showing changes made to the March 27 version. I have included Lee's
changes to the performance values in Sections 10.7 and 10.8  In addition
I have made changes to the Maximum Liability, Unit Liability and
Purchase Amounts and payment schedule. For the Guaranteed Delivery
dates, I have used the Ready to Ship Dates contained in the Agreement in
Principle.  To complete the agreement, we will need to insert the date
of execution and Exhibit H-2.
 <<DVComparison_WAS_86024_1-WAS_86024_2.DOC>>  <<LV Cogen Gas Turbine
Agreement.DOC>> 
 - DVComparison_WAS_86024_1-WAS_86024_2.DOC
 - LV Cogen Gas Turbine Agreement.DOC