Subject: BPUB LOI
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 08:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

re: Coal fired plant we discussed with Mitch and John.
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 04/05/2001 03:58 
PM ---------------------------

John Moore
04/04/2001 10:27 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: BPUB LOI

Kay,

I fiddled a little with the BPUB LOI.  You can see the redlined changes in 
the attached document.  Kathleen FEDEX'ed two CA orginals to BPUB yesterday 
evening and the plan is for them to sign the CA today, I will then email a 
clean LOI to BPUB and to their outside counsel, Davidson, in 
San Antonio.

JMoore