Subject: Blue Dog Change Order
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 05:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Chris:
 
Are we already paying GE for the change order? Is GE pushing to have this 
resolved? Pending input from Kay, I would like to hold off documenting it 
until we deal with the contract assignment and ultimate disposition of the 
unit.

Please follow up with Kay.

Thanks,

Ben

---------------------- Forwarded by Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT on 01/22/2001 11:43 AM 
---------------------------

Renee Alfaro@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
01/22/2001 12:19 PM
To: Chris Booth/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew Tezyk/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@Enron_Development 
Subject: Blue Dog Change Order

Chris,

On behalf of Matt Tezyk, please find attached below the Blue Dog Change Order 
for ENA's signature.  This had fallen through the cracks and Matt said that 
you would be handling it for me.  Thank you very much.

Once ENA has signed off on two (2) originals of the Change Order, you may 
return them to me at 3AC 712A.  I will then forward them to Jeffrey Darst for 
his signature.  Copies of the fully executed change order will be distributed 
upon return from GE.

Renee Alfaro
Phone: 713-646-7281
Fax: 713-646-6158
Email: [email-masked]