Subject: Revised Exclusivity Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 10:34:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is a clean and marked copy of the Exclusivity Letter.  If it is
acceptable, please proceed with having it signed on Monday morning.

Regards

John L. Keffer
King & Spalding
713 751 3255
713 751 3280 (fax)
[email-masked]

 <<Exclusivity Letter.DOC>>  <<Redlined Exclusivity Letter.DOC>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Exclusivity Letter.DOC
 - Redlined Exclusivity Letter.DOC