Subject: Revised NW Guarantee
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is our mark-up of Northwestern's Guarantee.  Please note that our
client has not had an opportunity to review this draft and it remains
subject to its comments as well.

Regards

John L. Keffer
King & Spalding
713 751 3255
713 751 3280 (fax)
[email-masked]
 <<Red Northwestern Corporation Guarantee.DOC>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Red Northwestern Corporation Guarantee.DOC