Subject: ENA/Blue Dog: LLC Agreement and Letter Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

Attached please find revised copies of the LLC Agreement and Letter
Agreement that are marked to show the changes that we have made to Paul
Hasting's drafts of the same.  As I will be out of the office tomorrow,
please let John know if you have any additional changes so that he may send
the documents to Marguerite by mid-morning.  Thanks!

-Marisa

 <<2XN4RED.DOC>>   <<2XN3RED.DOC>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2XN4RED.DOC
 - 2XN3RED.DOC