Subject: Blue Dog-Revised Letter Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 04:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is a revised draft of the Letter Agreement marked to reflect the
changes made to the draft submitted by PHJ&W.  A revised draft of the LLC
Agreement will follow shortly.

Please note that this draft has not been reviewed by Enron and remains
subject to its comments as well.

Regards

John L. Keffer
King & Spalding
713 751 3255
713 751 3280 (fax)
[email-masked]

 <<2XN3RED.DOC>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2XN3RED.DOC