Subject: Re: Call w/ John Schroeder
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 07:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

That sounds like the LDs on the air filter are accruing. Please confirm with 
Kay.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Chris Booth @ ENRON                           04/09/2001 09:05 AM

To: Ben F Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: Re: Call w/ John Schroeder  

Ben,

The latest version of the change order for storage to Unit 1 specifically 
states:

"Subject to Section 2.4 above, Seller shall retain risk of damage and loss 
under the Agreement and shall be responsible for the care, maintenance 
custody and control of Unit 1 while in storage.  For the purpose of 
determination of Warranty obligations under the Agreement, the delivery of 
the last Major Component of Unit 1 to Seller's storage facility in undamaged 
condition shall be deemed completion of Unit 1 delivery to the Delivery 
Point.  Such Unit 1 delivery date shall be used in the interpretation of 
Section 14.1.1 of the Agreement."

Chris

Ben F Jacoby@ECT
04/06/2001 02:39 PM
Sent by: Ben Jacoby@ECT
To: Chris Booth/NA/Enron@Enron, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Call w/ John Schroeder

Chris / Kay:

I talked with John today and told him about Northwestern. I basically said we 
were close to agreement on doing a project in Montana for the first unit, 
with the destination of the second undetermined at this time. I asked him not 
to disclose this to the rest of GE until our deal is signed. He was very 
positive on this.

I also mentioned the air filter, and he stated that he thought the LD clock 
stopped when the unit was put into storage. I suggested that both GE and 
Enron look into this to make sure we're in agreement before we bring a 
partner in. He appreciated the suggestion and told me Jeff Darst would get 
back to me.

Chris - in the meantime, could you please review the contract on this point?

Thanks.

Ben