Subject: ENA/Blue Dog: Revised Letter Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 04:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

I am attaching a blackline of the Letter Agreement that includes
Marguerite's latest changes so that your tax/accounting specialists may
review Section 5(e) (which deals with deemed refunds and deemed payments).
Although we are still reviewing the Letter Agreement and the other
transaction documents, we wanted to alert you to Section 5(e) so that we
could discuss this provision with you on the 12:30 call.

Thanks,

John and Marisa

 <<2xn3RED.DOC>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2xn3RED.DOC